Sunday, May 09, 2010

"To you, my dear friend. If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise that I will make you laugh. But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to runaway, don't be afraid to call me. I promise I won't ask you to stop but I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone, call me. I promise to be there for you but also promise to remain quiet.

But one day if you call and there is no answer, come fast to see me. Perhaps I need you."



I sent random sms-es to a few of my friends this afternoon just cause I miss them. Guess what, I got a few back from those whom I didn't send messages to (even though I felt like it but didn't). Receiving random messages like these put a smile on my face so I thought I'd do the same to a few friends (just because you didn't receive it doesn't mean you're not my friend!)

.. but I wonder what it actually means when one doesn't reply. I'm guilty of replying Riane's messages one day late too even though I do miss her alot. But sometimes it could also mean the person doesn't really care much. Well, why care so much when we've already done our part, the rest is up to the other party so I'm fine with anything.



Besides, I'm glad I got the one above though its a chain.


I told my friend that I wanted to sms her but didn't in the end, and she said "next time just feel free to send, even a smiley also can!"

I know, I'm just afraid of the response (or the lack of it) sometimes.

No comments: